When we begin with using English we must be extremely careful. The way we interact with each and the way we use certain words to describe.
So lets began by saying, “white Supremacy” doesn’t exist it never had and never will.
Well the important detail I will explain is the term regarding “White Supremacy” it’s term that has a history of usage in psychological and physiological functionality. Primarily people utilize (white supremacy) and “its” worded history with identifying the events that happened in; Germany, Ukraine, South Africa, America, and a few other countries, Also slavery has identified the usage of “white supremacy” to give it a representation and definition.
HOWEVER, lets really fine tune its term and usage. Lets use English to describe the word.
- the quality or state of having more power, authority, or status than anyone else : the state of being supreme.
- having the color of fresh snow or milk,
- light or pale in color
- of or relating to a race of people who have light-colored skin and who come originally from Europe
OK. Now how can you put these two words together to create a dominant culture that super cedes the spiritual essence of human nature and universal creation. The only form of SUPREMACY is THE MOST HIGH! The Creator! ALLAH. GOD. ELOHIM. Yahovah. There is no human nature that can be defined as SUPREMACY.
Just cause a person feels they have power over someone that doesn’t make them supreme over another. It is up to an individual to accept the supremacy and believe that a person is inferior to them. Supremacy isn’t term that anyone can walk around and truly say they are.
Kingdoms that have ruler ship can be mention as Supreme or having Supremacy.
Our Historic evidence can prove it a correct use of Supremacy.
American examples that define Supremacy.
- The concept of federal supremacy was developed by Chief Justice John Marshall, who led the Supreme Court from 1801 to 1835.
- Article VI, section 2 of the U. S. Constitution which reads: “This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, any thing in the Constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.” Thus a Supreme Court ruling can be binding on state courts if involving a constitutional issue
African Kingdoms that define supremacy
- Pre-Islamic empires of North Africa.
- Egyptian Empire (3100 BC – 870 BC)
- Kushite Empire (760 BC – 656 BC)
- Carthaginian Empire (650 BC – 146 BC)
- Kingdom of Numidia (202 BC – 46 BC)
- Kingdom of the Vandals and Alans (435 – 534
- The Nok Civilization is considered to be one of the most advanced ancient sub-Saharan civilizations in African history. Beginning some time around 500 BC, it was largely concentrated in what is now Nigeria but produced some of the first sub-Saharan iron smelting and terracotta architecture. Mysteriously died out around 200 AD.
- The Kingdom of Nri (1043–1911) was the West African medieval state of the Nri-Igbo, a subgroup of the Igbo people, and is the oldest kingdom in Nigeria. The Kingdom of Nri was unusual in the history of world government in that its leader exercised no military power over his subjects. The kingdom existed as a sphere of religious and political influence over much of Igboland, and was administered by a priest-king called the eze Nri. The eze Nri managed trade and diplomacy on behalf of the Igbo people, and was the possessor of divine authority in religious matters.
- The Oyo Empire (1400–1895) was a West African empire of what is today western Nigeria. The empire was established by the Yoruba in the 15th century and grew to become one of the largest West African states encountered by colonial explorers. It rose to preeminence through wealth gained from trade and its possession of a powerful cavalry. The Oyo Empire was the most politically important state in the region from the mid-17th to the late 18th century, holding sway not only over other Yoruba states, but also over the Fon kingdom of Dahomey (located in the state now known as the Republic of Benin).
I just listed a few, I just wanted to give a brief example of how the term supremacy should be used. I do not want people to believe that a person that feels they are better than someone walk around and persuade others they are supreme. Supremacy exists through ruler ship and dominance with attributes attached to the term as being great at something and superior in their region or land. Again I only listed a few examples of how the term supremacy should be displayed and referenced to. However if the act of supremacy turns criminal then it must be correctly listed and not continued with added definitions to persuade people to believe that criminal acts can also be associated with the rule of supremacy.
Our History does gives us examples of how European nations that has invaded and conquered however lets fine tune those accomplishments using the right English term and not create a pattern of influence and fear inside the minds of persuasive people.
Just cause a person captures a person then makes the a slave that does not mean the person that captured the other person is supreme over them or rules them. Reason is the person cannot prevent the other person from killing themselves nor prevent the other person form killing them. Also which goes back to all the slave revolts. If white supremacy was true then they would not have worked so hard to prevent the many slave revolts and the act of persuading fear over the African people would not be needed. A true supreme act is having complete control over its region, people, land, and animals without those variables turning against it or proven they need freedom.
See once you use the tragic historical evidence to outline a definition for a race or a group of people then that would make anyone opposite of that race or group of people less than or inferior or subordinate to.
Now the historical evidence that many use for the term “white supremacy” to exist is improperly worded. The proper term is and should be replaced with; ORGANIZED CRIME. NOT white supremacy.
It is ORGANIZED CRIME that led Europeans into South Africa to create apartheid.
It is ORGANIZED CRIME that led the Atlantic Slave Trade, colonization of the Global South, and Jim Crow laws in the United States,
It is ORGANIZED CRIME that led Neo Nazis and Aryan people to hate and terrorize innocent people.
It was and is a psychological influence of ORGANIZE CRIME to believe that some white or some European nations are the dominant race and culture that has a proven tragic and terror ridden history. The history of terror led by a race of people does not make them superior nor supremacist. The political power of today’s society is not the representation of white supremacy its the representation of business leadership and crime syndicates working together to create a political power engine that many other world leaders can emulate.
So my suggestion to the many people of the world, re describe the group of people that led ignorance, hatred, slavery, and terror with the right wording, ORGANIZED CRIME. Not white supremacy.” If we continue to use the term white supremacy then that will enable more corruption and more hostile environments for more ignorant organizations to demonstrate.
We must remember when we speak and use words it’s a psychological influence we are creating. In other words,it’s a mental and persuasive way to get people to think and believe, so persuade correctly. Peace and Love.
Kamal Al-Adil, M.Ed
June 15, 2021 at 4:06 pm
The Holy Light of TRUTH IS IN SIGHT. Blessed be and Holy are the children of Israel. Love from your mother of the Elohim. Menelik I AM HOME.
June 17, 2021 at 12:12 am
Yes peace and Power I’m here